martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

5th Grade - READING AND LISTENING ACTIVITIES Click here!



OBJETIVO: Extraer información específica de un texto auditivo y escrito.

AUDIOS TRABAJADOS EN CLASE.


Activity 1 – Listening – The participants. LISTEN AND COMPLETE. Escuchar y completar oraciones.

A:        Hello, I’m (1)__________ Wilson, I’m a tutor. I’m from (2)__________ in the United States and this is (3)__________ Hardy, a tutor too.
B:        Hello, I’m Susan. I’m from (4)__________.
C:        Hello. I’m (5)__________. I’m from Iquique. Iquique is in the (6)__________ of Chile. I’m in fifth grade at the George Washington (7)__________.
D:        I’m (8)__________ Henríquez. I’m from (9)__________. I’m also in 5th grade, at The International School.
A and B:        Goodbye, (10)__________!
C and D:        Goodbye, (11)____________________!

VER GUÍAS COMPLETA DE TRABAJO EN CLASE...

12.-Which grade is Pedro in?

13.-Which is Pedro's favourite place in the school?

14.-How many classrooms are there?

15.-How many students are in Pedro's class?

16.-What is Pedro's favourite subject?

17.-When does Pedro have Natural science?











SOLUCIONES:
1 tony
2 new york
3 susan
4 london
5 gonzalo
6 north
7 school
8 macarena
9 chillan
10 children
11 tony and susan
12 5th form
13 playground
14 25
15 40
16 natural science
17 wednesday, thursday and friday
.............
1 A
2 B
3 A
4 A

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario